request tracking

Travis Dimmig tdimmig at impulse.com
Wed Jan 25 14:48:50 CET 2012

I assume this ID is generated by the device generating radius, and not something that is calculated by freeRadius?  Is this ID a radius attribute, such as either Acct-Session-Id or Acct-Unique-Session-Id?  Is there a standard method used to derive this ID for devices that output RADIUS?  I am developing an application that outputs RADIUS accounting, and suspect that the issue is caused by not properly constructing the RADIUS packets, not that the other end is taking too long to process the requests and respond as Mr. Dekok suggests.

Travis