freradius Segmentation fault

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Jan 26 22:33:36 CET 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Ski Mountain
<ski_the_mountain at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It was simply installed from the ubuntu repository with aptitiude.
>
> Does this mean that I should just try compiling a new version of freeradius from source,

Yes, if you know how to build from source.

Or take a look at https://launchpad.net/~freeradius/+archive/stable

> and if the source version does not work, compile it to enable core dumps.

or, if you can reproduce the crash at will (even when running in debug
mode), just run it live under gdb. make sure the debug sysmbols
(freeradius-dbg) is also installed. See
http://freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/bugs if you haven't already done so.

--
Fajar