Autentication Problem with Freeradius on FREEBSD

Rodrigo Yoshioka ro_yoshioka2002 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 27 19:32:07 CET 2012

    Hi,

    I´m having some problems with a new radius server. I have an CentoOS with freeradius already working. But it was getting slow and let clients delay to connect. So I installed a new freeradius server on Freebsd, and I compare both configurations files. But when PPPoE server try to autenticate a client, radius.log says that its OK. but PPPoE server says RADIUS TIMEOUT. Do anyone knows where in the configuration should be that problem???

Thanks