Query regarding running radexample to connect to radiusd server over ipv6

Harshit Shah harshit.shah at exfo.com
Mon Jul 2 14:47:30 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have configured my server to run radius on ipv6 and I was also able to
successfully connect to radius server using radclient binary on my
client machine.

I installed radiusclient as well my machine and I am trying to run
radexample to login to radius server over ipv6, however I am not able to
connect to it over ipv6.

I was able to connect to radiusserver using ipv4 through radexample.

Can anyone help me out with this?

What all options shall I check to proceed further with this?

Regards,

Harshit