Stuck on very basic freeradius setup

Tiago sytker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:53:08 CEST 2012

No, still getting errors, but it sends the reply message:

[pap] login attempt with password "davis45"
[pap] No password configured for the user.  Cannot do authentication
++[pap] returns fail
Failed to authenticate the user.
Login incorrect: [miles/davis45] (from client localhost port 0)
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
# Executing group from file /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+- entering group REJECT {...}
[attr_filter.access_reject]     expand: %{User-Name} -> miles
 attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated
Delaying reject of request 1 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 1
Sending Access-Reject of id 230 to 127.0.0.1 port 59377
        Reply-Message = "Hello, miles"