LDAP authentication trouble on 3.0

David Aldwinckle daldwinckle at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 6 19:07:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I'll throw on a fresh install and if that doesn't work, maybe there is a problem with how I've built the RHEL6 rpm.

Thanks,
Dave

On 2012-07-06, at 11:50 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:

David Aldwinckle wrote:

> (0)   WARNING: Empty pre-proxy section.  Using default return values.
> Proxying to virtual server captive_portal
> (0) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default

 That doesn't make sense.

 You've broken the configuration somehow.  Don't do that.

 If I take your virtual server "captive_portal" and NULL realm
configuration, it works for me.

> This part confuses me:
>
> Proxying to virtual server captive_portal
> (0) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default

 Yes.  It's not supposed to do that.

 It doesn't do that in the default configuration.

 Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html