radlast output

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:17:05 CEST 2012

2012/7/11 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
> Sergio Belkin wrote:
>> What a pity,  I thought you had something interesting to teach us!
>> Oh I see you are trying to teach us something of social engineering in
>> a open source mailing list!
>> Wow...
>
>   You're getting upset at people who are trying to help you.
>
>   Be nice, or you can be unsubscribed and banned from the list.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -

Alan, thanks for your advice, always in this mailing list I was
willing to learn and to admit when I have to fix something. Mail from
Tamás it looked somewhat sarcastic and had nothing to do with the main
subject. In fact, a kind of such a message could have been private.
It's not my habit, to be sarcastic. But ok, perhaps it was my mistake,
it was not my will offend to Tamas, so my apologies.
Thanks as always.

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org