radlast output

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:42:49 CEST 2012

2012/7/12 Fajar A. Nugraha <list at fajar.net>:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Sergio Belkin <sebelk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Alan, thanks for your advice, always in this mailing list I was
>> willing to learn and to admit when I have to fix something. Mail from
>> Tamás it looked somewhat sarcastic and had nothing to do with the main
>> subject.
>

> If you're still interested in getting full NAS-Identifier, you should
> store accounting data in sql table. Even if you don't want to manage
> separate sql server (e.g. mysql), you can use something like sqlite to
> store the data. Needs some effort (e.g. the module is not built by
> default), but should be doable.
>
> --
> Fajar
> -

Thanks Fajar, I wanted to get the "last access" of users. I was
getting that informaNAS-Identifiertion parsing log files, but I found
that radlast is a simple but useful thing except the NAS-Identifier
characters limit.
Storing data in a sql db looks interesting. I've never configured it.
If I use sql only for logging is /etc/raddb/sql.conf the main file
that I have to look? Do sql storing exclude from using plain log
files?

Thanks in advance

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com