How to log successful/unsuccessful login requests

Prateek Kumar er.prateek87 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:39:25 CEST 2012

Hi,
      I am having suse 11.1 & radius(2.1.6) in raddb/radiusd.conf , you can
check log section. In my case it is by default enabled to log to files &
the file is ${logdir}/radius.log. So in your case log file would be
/usr/local/var/log/radius/radius.log
Also  You can configure radius in log section to log onto syslog or to
stderr , change the facility etc..
Regards,
Prateek