Comparing Two Attributes

Jenny Blunt jennyshoehorn at me.com
Fri Jul 27 15:12:40 CEST 2012

On a similar note, If I wanted to use the first result in the second update request, how can I go about that?

I've tried the following, but I get a blank value for SQL-Location-Id

update request {
       SQL-Location := "%{sql: SELECT xxx}"
 }

update request {
       SQL-Location-Id := "%{sql: SELECT * where XXX = '%{SQL-Location-Id}' }"
}

Is this possible?