Prompt for new password on mac 10.7 after change with 2.1.12 ?

Jonathan Paul JPaul at stfrancis.edu
Mon Jul 30 18:27:42 CEST 2012

Hi,
We are running a freeradius 2.1.12 server for access to our wifi.  The server is configured to authenticate users through ldap back to our Novell Edirectory.  We are required to change our passwords every 6 months.  The password change occurs, but users are not prompted for this new password on their mac when they try to get on the wifi the next time.  We were previously running 2.1.10 and built a new server this summer as I was under the impression this was supposed to be fixed in this version.  Is there a config change necessary to prompt for a new password when authentication fails ?

Thanks
Jonathan Paul
Network Support Services