Problems with Huntgroup

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:28:27 CEST 2012

2012/6/5 Matthew Newton <mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk>:
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 11:43:07AM -0300, Sergio Belkin wrote:
>> 2012/6/4 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
>> >  The debug for the "inner-tunnel" *clearly* shows NOT using the "files"
>> > module.
>>
>> So, sorry for the stupid questions but how can I do that
>>
>> It's true what you say about debug output, but I "files" is in
>> inner-tunnel configuration, I tried putting "files" above of chap, but
>> doesn't change anything.
>
> Look at /etc/raddb-testing/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel-peap
>
> You've changed the config, added this file, and not added the
> files module to it.

How a module is added?

>> Mi current file is:
>
> That's probably /etc/raddb-testing/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
> instead.

Yes it is

> Using different inner-tunnel configs for TTLS and PEAP is just
> going to cause you pain, unless you REALLY know what you're
> letting yourself in for. Go back to the default config and use the
> same for both.

I've added this files because I like to separate logs when supplicants
are using PEAP or TTLS

Is there a better way of doing that?

> The debug output doesn't lie. If it says the module isn't being
> called when you've just added it, then the module is not being
> called and you're configuring things in the wrong place.

I don't blame debug :)

I want to learn. Sorry but I repeat the question how a module is
added? because "files" is statament is present on both files
/etc/raddb-testing/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel-peap and
/etc/raddb-testing/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel

Thanks again

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org