WING-ASN throwing error - Mandatory HA Mode parameter

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Jun 11 08:08:41 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Rathod Subhashchandra
<rathod at tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:
> I am using Free Radius only.
> I would like to know whether FreeRadius supports following attributes in
> ACCESS-ACCEPT.
>
> HA_RK_Lifetime, HA_RK_SPI, HA_RK_KEY, Duration Quota, MN_HA_SPI, HA_IP_ADDR,
> MN_HA_KEY

freeradius supports adding custom or vendor-specific attributes. You
need to know what they are to add them. Ask your NAS vendor for the
radius dictionary file, and what the values should be for a successful
authentication.

IF (and ONLY if) you already have a working radius server for that
NAS, you could probably use wireshark/tcpdump/whatever to capture what
attributes were sent, and configure FR to send those attributes as
well. I don't recommend this method for newbies though, better ask
your vendor.

--
Fajar