EAP-PEAP + Windows 7 with SSO and Password change

CD DD c_dornig at gmx.de
Tue Jun 12 15:01:19 CEST 2012

Hi Alan,

yes, i tried now the latest freeradius version from git master:
(alandekok-freeradius-server-release_2_1_7-1596-g3ce9b29.zip)

But i have still the same issue, that the password change is not handled.
I added my config files and the debug output as attachment, maybe i missed some parameter.

Thanks for any help.