EAP-PEAP + Windows 7 with SSO and Password change

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 12 16:09:09 CEST 2012

CD DD wrote:
> well, i downloaded the zip file, because the server did not have git protocoll allowed per firewall.

  *Your* firewall is blocking git.

  You do realize that github allows HTTP replication, right?

  There's a button labelled "HTTP" on:

https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server

  Click it.

> But i checked the git version against the zip downloaded version, and it is the same version.

  Then you need to fix that.  Release 2.1.7 does NOT have the
functionality you want.  I really don't know how else to say that.  It
doesn't do MS-CHAP password changes.

  Only the "master" branch has it.  It should take you all of 5 minutes
to go to github and download the master branch using HTTP.