EAP-PEAP + Windows 7 with SSO and Password change

CD DD c_dornig at gmx.de
Tue Jun 12 16:49:40 CEST 2012

Hi Alan,

i'm sorry to bother you again.

I compiled now the "GIT" version (it's the same as download version), and i got the same results.

The FR is really 3.0.0. you can see that in the debug log.
There is no differences in the results as before i did.

So what's wrong ?
I used also a cleaned config base (remove the old, and install the git config). But all the time the same:

Exec-Program output: Must change password (0xc0000224)
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: Must change password (0xc0000224)
Exec-Program: returned: 1
(8) mschap : External script failed.
(8) mschap : FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
(8)   [mschap] = reject
rlm_eap_mschapv2: No MS-CHAPv2-Success or MS-CHAP-Error was found.
(8) eap : Handler failed in EAP/mschapv2
(8) eap : Failed in EAP select
(8)   [eap] = invalid
(8) Failed to authenticate the user.
} # server inner-tunnel
(8) peap : Got tunneled reply code 3
        MS-CHAP-Error = "\271E=691 R=1"
        EAP-Message = 0x04b90004
:
:

And on the Client side i get failed login, and no Password Change window !

regards,

C.