EAP-PEAP + Windows 7 with SSO and Password change

CD DD c_dornig at gmx.de
Tue Jun 12 18:09:56 CEST 2012

Hi Alan,

>CD DD wrote:
>> Hi Alan,
>>

>> i'm sorry to bother you again.
>>
>> I compiled now the "GIT" version (it's the same as download version), >and i got the same results.
>>
>> The FR is really 3.0.0. you can see that in the debug log.
>> There is no differences in the results as before i did.
>>
>> So what's wrong ?
>> I used also a cleaned config base (remove the old, and install the git >config). But all the time the same:
>
>  Did you read raddb/mods-available/mschap?
>
>  It contains instructions for configuring password changes.  You need
>to configure the "passchange" subsection with the right paths, and then
>allow retries, and give it a retry message.
>
>  Alan DeKok.

Yes, as you can see in the mschap config the passchange subsection is configured, as well as the retry and retry message.
send errors are also enabled in the mschapv2 config from eap section.

But i got from the ntlm_auth Error 691 which are send back to client.
Normaly there must be error core 648, or not ?

regards,

C.