Difference between local and external in inner-tunnel

Alberto Martínez alberto_martinez at deusto.es
Fri Jun 15 11:48:56 CEST 2012

o/

Our FR is doing EAP most of the time, and it's working fine.
However, we would want our NAS to see the inner true User-Name, not the
outer one. I know this can be set in the inner-tunnel post-auth section
uncommenting the update outer.reply lines, but that exposes our users'
inner User-Name to proxied-to-us authentications.

So my question is: Which attributes should I check to tell apart local and
external auths?

Best regards,
Alberto