Handling of Duplicate Accounting Requests

Ramakrishna mramakrishnaprasad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:28:16 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have freeradius-2.1.12 installed on Solaris server.

I have written one new module rlm_xyz which i am using to handle both
authentication and accounting requests from NAS. When authentication fails,
I am replying with Access-Reject message but when Accounting request fails,
I am not sending any reply to the NAS. Since NAS doesn't get reply, it is
resending the same accounting request to the server. My problem is i want
the free radius stack to handle the duplicate requests instead of passing
the request to my rlm_xyz module. Please lemme know if any configuration
details are required.

Thanks in advance.