Setting a user for a specific LAN.

artaxerxe mapandrei at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 07:04:34 CEST 2012

Hello. I have FR installed on my server, and also have two LANs (or may be
more) managed by this server. Let's say LAN A:192.168.1.0, and LAN B:
192.168.2.0.  I'm using FR in combination with postgres database. In my
radcheck table I have inserted the following row:
userbane='myuser', attribute='Password', op=':=', value='mypass'.
Now I want to let the clients that will request services from my FR to be
able to authenticate themselves with this username and password only if they
are part of LAN B.
Can anyone suggest me how to get this done?
I tried to put in in the radcheck one row more: userbane='myuser',
attribute='NAS-IP-Address', op=':=', value='mypass', but without success.
Any help would be appreciated.