Reg: Volume or time base limit.

Malla reddy Sama mallareddy.sama at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 16:42:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

I followed wiki rlm_sqlcounter to make the time base limit.

I set counter as 300 Sec for the User and after 300 sec the user not disconnected.

When I logout and try to login again it showing your day limit completed.

Please can anyone explain why user not logout after counter reach 300 sec and help me how to fix the user logout after counter reach zero.

Thanks & Best Regards,
MallaReddy Sama,