how to limit users access by groups using radgroucheck

RAZAFIMBELO Faliharinohatra Rindra rindra at bbs.mg
Tue Jun 19 16:45:02 CEST 2012

Hi all,

         I'm new to freeradius and I would like to know if someone can
tell me how to limit users access by groups using radgroupcheck. I have
made some researchs and I saw that radgroupcheck didn't reject users
even if there is a mismatch attribute. I'd like to have a confirmation
about this thing if it's true or not. I know with radcheck we can
specify attribute like NAS-Identifier or NAS-IP-Address ... to limit
user's access but i'm searching for a solution using groups. Can someone
help me please?

Thx

--
RAZAFIMBELO Faliharinohatra