FreeRadius/OpenLdap

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 20 14:59:39 CEST 2012

Matthew Newton wrote:
> How many people need to tell you?

  I've banned nabble.com from the list.  They can no longer subscribe.

  The number of *good* questions from nabble is very low.  The number of
*terrible* questions is very large.  Most people using nabble can't seen
to understand the most basic concepts.

  Rather than waste our time any more, they've been banned whole-sale.

  To re-iterate for everyone reading this: Asking *good* questions is
fine.  Trying to figure things out is fine.  Not understanding is fine.

  Being lazy and unwilling to read the documentation is not acceptable.