Reg: Accept the user without Mysql check.

Malla reddy Sama mallareddy.sama at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 12:59:58 CEST 2012

Dear Fajar,

Thank you very for the help.

I have some doubts can you clarify please .... :)

In the Clients.conf I assign the clients as below:

client 193.168.1.0/24 { //ip of server
        secret=secret
         }

1. It is possible with above IP and Password the clients get the authentication accept with radius server ..? what this IP and Password make (server allocate IP address for the client on the above range)..?

2. If I not keep this IP and Password in Clients.conf and just assign "DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept" in user file. Then every user on eth0 interface get authentication accept, is correct ..?

Please can you clarify me.

Thanks & Best Regards,
MallaReddy Sama,