Adding domain names to user logins

Kriston me at kriston.net
Fri Jun 22 22:25:53 CEST 2012

On Fri, June 22, 2012 09:45, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Kriston wrote:
>> I have many domain names but my users log in with just their usernames.
>> How
>> do I append the correct domainname to it?   In FreeRadius 1.x I used
>> "%{User-Name}%{atdomain:%n}" but what's the equivalent in FreeRadius 2.x?.
>
>   That didn't change in 2.x.
>
>   What doesn't work about it?
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Well, when I run it, it says it doesn't recognize the atdomain module, which
makes sense to me since I don't see one in the modules directory.  I'm using
FreeRadius 2.1.10 (2.1.10-5.el6) that comes from the CentOS 6.2 repositorie.

I've temporarily hard-coded the @example.com at the end of the username
string to get things going for this one domain in the meantime.  I'm puzzled
why it doesn't work using that same syntax.  Sql_xlat seems to be here but
not atdomain.

Thanks, I'm hoping to figure this out soon with your help.