Can't figure out Group Authentication

Julson, Jim jjulson at MARKETRON.COM
Fri Jun 22 23:15:37 CEST 2012

You rock man !

I will dive deeper into this and see what I can conjur up.  Thanks again for the time.  I've been looking through the list archives for days and haven't found anything "direct" that could point me in this direction.  Then again, I probably passed over it many times just because I'm so burnt out on this  :)

Have a good weekend.

-----Original Message-----
From: alan buxey [mailto:A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 3:15 PM
To: Julson, Jim
Cc: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Re: Can't figure out Group Authentication

Hi,
>    Any hints as to where I’d possibly begin?

if you want to use LDAP to define./check groups, then you need to look at the LDAP module - if you look at this module you can see how to configure it , its fairly well self-documented and there are LDAP HOWTOs and docs on the main freeradius document sites.

alternatively, you could use eg PERL and the LDAP CPAN module to do the work in that instead.

alan

The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it
from your system.