EAP-TLS used to be working, replaced Wifi AP, reimported backed-up config, EAP-TLS not working anymore

Benjamin Malynovytch benjamin.malynovytch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:30:58 CEST 2012

Alan,

Thank you for your answer.
I know you must be right, but I still didn't manage to have it working
again.

I'm still getting troubles with TLS exchanges and don't know enough of it
to be able to debug it.

I read tons of threads where Alan DeKok kept repeating to read his
website, as well as using default configuration which is know to work.
I also read that those EAP sessions not finishing where only due to certs
problems or fragmentation.
Certs are fine, fragmentation should be ok.

I completely started the AP's configuration again, from factory defaults,
not using the backup, only setting the strict minimum (WPA2-Enterprise,
shared key, radius IP), the remaining parameters being left to default
values.

I still have no clue on what is going wrong.

Best regards,

Benjamin