Help needed to configure FreeRADIUS for eduroam

Olivier Nicole olivier.nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Thu Jun 28 03:54:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am struggling to configure my FreeRADIUS server for eduroam
(www.eduroam.org), as I understood that some subscribers have done the
configuration successfully, I come here to get help.

I have been running my FreeRADIUS server with out problem for several
years, identifying to an openLdap backend.

I managed to configure a test WiFi access point to identify with
802.1x against that same radius/ldap server.

But I have a problem to configure eduroam, so I would be glad if I
could see a working example.

TIA,

Olivier