Would like to stop Interim Accounting being proxied

Steve Brown steve.brown at connectionservices.com
Thu Jun 28 14:42:13 CEST 2012

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the pointer. This is actually what I started with :(

I still get the error "Error: /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[1433]: Line is not
in 'attribute = value' format"; line 1433 is this actual 'if ((' line.

accounting {
        if ((Acct-Status-Type == Interim-Update) && (User-Name =~
/@docomo/)) {
                update control {
                    Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL

On 28/06/12 13:32, Alan DeKok wrote:
>    That's wrong on a number of levels.  The documentation says you can
> just refer to an attribute by name.  And use '==':
>
>    if ((Acct-Status-Type == Interim-Update)&&  (User-Name =~ /@domain/)) {
>    }

Steve