Would like to stop Interim Accounting being proxied

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 18:42:53 CEST 2012

On 28/06/12 17:13, Steve Brown wrote:
> On 28/06/12 14:34, Steve Brown wrote:
>
>> Is there any way of achieving the same end result in v1.x without Unlang?
>

> If there was a way to simply respond to an accounting request with an
> 'Accept', like you can with Auth, could I do something like:

You might be able do use the "configurable_failover" in 1.x to achieve
this. Something like:

preacct {
   files {
     ok = return
   }
   ... rest of modules ...
}

...and in your "files" module, something like you had:

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Interim-Update, User-Name =~ "@domain"
	Fall-Through = No

See "doc/configurable_failover" - from the version of the server you are
running, obviously.