SV: "Invalid password" on OS-X

Jens W. Skov - JS Consult jens at jsconsult.dk
Fri Jun 29 07:03:26 CEST 2012

Jens W. Skov - JS Consult wrote:
> I’m trying to set up external authentication from our router to a
> OSX-server.
>
> I have it working fine if the user is an admin-user on the mac, but if
> I try with a normal user I get:
>
> Auth: rim_opendirectory: User <vpntest> is authorized.
> Auth: rim_opendirectory: User [vpntest]: invalid password

  Are you running FreeRADIUS on the same machine running OpenDirectory?

JS:
Yes, they have only this one server.
I do suspect that I might be missing something in the users file.
In the OSX gui I have selected that users and groups that should be allowed, but it seems it not passed on to the radius service.