how to limit users access by groups using radgroucheck

RAZAFIMBELO Faliharinohatra Rindra rindra at bbs.mg
Fri Jun 29 08:31:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

     I finally found what was the problem. I have read the rlm_sql but
it doesn't show how to limit access by groups. In fact, what i was
trying to do is to run two instances of coova chilli on a machine,
create two groups of users on freeradius database, one for the first
chilli and one another for the second and finally limit access for each
group to only his dedicated chilli.

Thx

--
RAZAFIMBELO Faliharinohatra