Duplicating radius accounting requests

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Mar 1 16:16:49 CET 2012

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:42 PM,  <sunderjs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will it involve any disk operation? (Sorry I'm new to freeradius and evaluating radius proxies for my requirement)

Yes, but it shouldn't matter much. The writes and reads are AFAIK sequential.

> Rate I need would be about 1000+ radius messages per second.

The biggest problem with that is can the home server REALLY respond
that fast (with roundtrip and processing delay).

You might want to look at rlm_replicate instead, which is basically
"copy acct packets to home servers, but don't care whether they
succesfully receive/process it or not"

--
Fajar