Double-check the shared secret on the server and the NAS!

Javier Ruiz Escalante fruiz002 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:55:23 CET 2012

Sorry that I confuse you, I just wanted to give you more information just in case... It's clear for me that the secret has to be the same everywhere, but where do I write the secret in the NAS? the NAS is the AP connected to the Radius Server ethernet 1, is it the Wireless client?

Javier Ruiz Escalante

Teléfono: 00 34 512 700 524

Skype: fruiz002