Wimax with Free radius

Mulindwa meric_l at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 13:24:55 CET 2012

Thanks Alan,

The answer i did see which stated that you can not have Wimax users with no authentication.

However i have not seen the instructions of how to setup a wimax account or having wimax work with freeradius, i have followed all instruction enabling the rlm_wimax and anything to do with wimax, however am still havinga challenge and this is why i need help from the list of people that have done it and it has worked for them, i do not want to waste your precious time.

Eric M