LDAP (POSIX attibutes) password expiry SOLVED

up at 3.am up at 3.am
Tue Mar 6 16:26:59 CET 2012

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM,  <up at 3.am> wrote:

>> ++? if (control:Shadow-Current > control:Shadow-Expires)
>> Failed parsing "control:Shadow-Expires": Unknown value control:Shadow-Expires
>> for
>> attribute Shadow-Current
>
> Try
>
> if (control:Shadow-Current > "%{control:Shadow-Expires}")

That did it!  Thank you Fajar, Phil and Alan!  It never ceases to amaze me the
things that can be done with FreeRADIUS that would have been unthinkable with
Cistron or Livingston.  For anyone else interested, I'll paste the final
modifications here (unwrap lines, of course):

raddb/sites-available/<servername>:

   update control {
     Shadow-Expires := "%{expr:%{control:Shadow-Last-Change} +
%{control:Shadow-Max-Age}}"
     Shadow-Current := "%{expr:%l / 86400}"
   }
     if (control:Shadow-Current > "%{control:Shadow-Expires}") {
     reject
   }

raddb/dictionary:

ATTRIBUTE        Shadow-Max-Age            3000        integer
ATTRIBUTE        Shadow-Last-Change        3001        integer
ATTRIBUTE        Shadow-Expires            3002        integer
ATTRIBUTE        Shadow-Current            3003        integer

raddb/ldap.attrmap

checkItem	Shadow-Max-Age			shadowMax
checkItem     	Shadow-Last-Change              shadowLastChange