WiMAX PPAQ Identifier

Iliya Peregoudov iperegudov at cboss.ru
Wed Mar 7 12:10:22 CET 2012

WiMAX-PPAQ-Quota-Identifier not need be globally unique. It need not be
unique across single NAS (ASN-GW). It should be unique across single
access session. So if you allocate single quota for every single session
you can safely use constant WiMAX-PPAQ-Quota-Identifier, for example,
WiMAX-PPAQ-Quota-Identifier = 0x00000000.