rlm_perl, aaa, dialup admin

Fabricio Flores fabrifloresg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:40:49 CET 2012

Hi... I have a lot of problems configuring freeRadius. First I have a web
service and a perl client to obtain users and password from an external
database. I used with rlm_perl with an script perl in the authetication
func and it works... but i need to implement dialup admin (or daloradius)
to account... but i read that dialup admin works with a mysql database....
so... what i need to use to works dialup admin? and what archives i need to
edit (users, radiusd.conf, etc) to authentication with rlm_perl and
authorize and accounting with mysql?
--
Fabricio A. Flores G.
Egresado en Ingeniería en Sistemas