adding additional attribute to dictionary.3pgg2

lamerson m at triatel.lv
Fri Mar 9 13:07:02 CET 2012

Good day folks !

I've installed latest(2.1.12) freeradius.

I need to pass '3GPP2-Max-Authorized-Aggr-Bandwidth' and
'3GPP2-Inter-User-Priority' attributes in Access-Accept message from AAA to
NAS.

The default dictionary.3gpp2 that comes with the instalation doesn't have
them. So i  found and added to config wireshark's updated [wireshark]
2009-07-08 - FreeRadius 2.6.1 dictionary.3gpp2 updated from the 3GPP2
X.S0011-005-D v2.0 spec , wich has needed attributes.

but unfortunately debug tells me:
rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown attribute "Inter-User-Priority"
or
rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown attribute
"3GPP2-Max-Authorized-Aggr-Bandwidth"

Are there any additional actions i must take to make freeradius recognize
additional attributes other than default ones ??

Appriciate, Mikhael.