multiple NAS behind multiple NAT with one radius server.

ZhenJoey snan4love at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:58:44 CET 2012

Hello Dirk:
I read this article, it is really helpful, thank you very much.
Before reading it, my solution is set a single client entry in clients.conf like this
client allAP
{
    ipaddr=0.0.0.0
    netmask=0
    sercet=something
right now ,it works fine for multiple NAS.
I want to know,ignore the security issues, does all clients use the same single entry will effect the performance of the radius server?
thank you very much.
Joey