Any body here?Please help me to test my server.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sat Mar 17 08:47:03 CET 2012

2012/3/17 ZhenJoey <snan4love at hotmail.com>:
> Hello every body:
> I just set up a freeradius server right now,
> Please help me to test it by run
> $radtest snan4love 123456 119.127.12.6 1812 12345678
> I will be waiting here.
>
> BTW,i do a test my self via a NAS not radtest, it doesnt work.

And what makes you think it will work when other test it?

Don't be lazy. Do your own homework.

Some things to check:
- make sure there's no firewall active in the server (e.g. make sure
iptables is disabled, or that the default rule is ACCEPT). It
simplifies things a lot.
- make sure the NAS can communicate with the radius serer (ping will
be a good start)
- run the server in debug mode (radiusd -X)

If you need another host to run radtest, use virtualbox/kvm/whatever,
have it use bridged networking and assign the guest an IP address in
the same network segment as the host.

--
Fajar