Freeradius crash with two radclient

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 21:10:15 CET 2012

Hi,

>    We did same test with freeRadius version 2.1.12, unfortunately same
>    result: as we start second radClient, Freeradius instance crash.
>    Answering previous questions, no we don't use rlm_sql, we use perl module,
>    that via oracle perl driver, executes query on the database.

cool. and now what does the actual output of 'radiusd X' say...
the next part will be, of course, read doc/bugs file and follow those words...

I believe that F5 load balancers understand RADIUS protocol and will send one
session through to the same backend...does this happen with the F5 out of the way?

alan