group search filter openLDAP

dhanushka ranasinghe parakrama1282 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 08:35:13 CEST 2012

Hi..

As you mention i able to get that ldap group work ,  i add two
additional entrys in  /etc/freeradius/user file to  filter the users ,
these are ,

DEFAULT Ldap-Group == "cn=people,ou=users,dc=home,dc=com", Auth-Type := Accept
 Reply-Message = "You are Accepted"

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Reject

then i face the much bigger issue,  then freeradius start to ignore
the ldap userpassword. even though i type wrong password freeradius
granting the access.

hi guys any way to slove this issue

Thank You
Dhanushka