Windows 7 prompting several times

Ricardo89 rfonsecacardoso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:48:11 CEST 2012

Hi Alan DeKok,
thanks for your reply.

I think you don’t understand what my problem is. My main problem is to
understand why when the user is asked to enter his credentials more than one
time nothing reaches my freeradius server, the only communication requests
remains between the Access Point and the supplicant. In one of the many
tests that

I made, I was checking the logs when the user was entering his credentials
and nothing shows up in the logs only on the third or fourth attempt finally
I see the connection accept logs.

Best Regards
Ricardo