Proxy + copy accounting to passive home server

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Mar 30 13:49:52 CEST 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:40 PM, mimir
<erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I added same definition to acct_users
>
> DEFAULT Replicate-To-Realm := TEST1,Replicate-To-Realm +=
> TEST2,Replicate-To-Realm += TEST3
>
> and it worked :)

The earlier error is is probably my fault then. It might need to go on
preacct section instead of accouting? It's been quite a while since I
tested it. It'd be good if you can test on preacct and report the
result :)

> I wonder another thing. Is it possible to get log/error or sth else if one
> of the replicated servers  do not response?

Nope. Replicate is send-and-forget kind-a-thing.

If you REALLY want RELIABLE proxying setup, you need to use detail
module to write to 3 different detail file, and basically configure 3
instances of sites-available/copy-acct-to-home-server. I wouldn't
recommend it unless it's ABSOLUTELY necessary.

--
Fajar