Proxy + copy accounting to passive home server

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Mar 30 16:37:05 CEST 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM, mimir
<erdem.mimiroglu at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Hi Fajar,
>
> I also think that option. But, I can not configure it.
>
> I set up realms same in proxy.conf. But, how can we point it to
> sites-available/copy-acct-to-home-server ?

Basically you need to configure sites-available/default to write to
different detail files (e.g. /var/log/radius/detail1,
/var/log/radius/detai2, etc.). Then you setup several copies of
sites-available/copy-acct-to-home-server (changing files and server
names as necessary, of course), each reading a different file (note
the line "filename = ${radacctdir}/detail". Change that). Then don't
forget to create links on sites-enabled :)

--
Fajar