Very huge Acct-Session-Time

Claude Brown Claude.Brown at vividwireless.com.au
Wed May 2 09:03:33 CEST 2012

Wild and illogical guess: look at the time on your NAS device. Maybe it is set to a crazy point in the past or future and this is (somehow) messing up the NAS calculations.

That said, the Acct-Session-Time looks to me like a timestamp for about the current date & time:

$ date +%s
1335942133
$

This value is pretty close to the value in your post.

> Also, Is the Status type ok? I mean its other than Start/Stop.

It's an interim message.  Roughly, "the session is still in progress and here is the current picture".

Are you getting start and stop messages?  Or only interim?  If so, maybe if the NAS is broken with Interim, just turn them off.

So how to move forward now? I am in need of correct session time to validate
the session timings.

Also, Is the Status type ok? I mean its other than Start/Stop.