multiple ldap servers

Tobias Hachmer lists at kokelnet.de
Sat May 5 11:55:40 CEST 2012

On 05.05.2012 10:36, Tobias Hachmer wrote:
> As I tried to explain before it's not the authentication of the user
> in radius request which fails but the bind user so the ldap module
> wasn't able to check the user credentials! Please reread the ldap
> documentation if this is unclear...

Sorry, I have to correct myself. The authentication will be done as a
simple user bind with username and cleartext-password from
radius-request. only in authorize section the binddn user from ldap
module will be taken to do the ldap search. Please correct me again if
I'm false.

Sorry for confusing...

Best regards,
Tobias Hachmer