radclient and -p

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon May 7 18:32:12 CEST 2012

ulrich ramassamy wrote:
> I have one problem with an options of raclient tool's:

  Please start a new thread, and use a good subject line.  It's awkward
to respond to a message labeled "Digest".  And edit the message.
There's no reason to have hundreds of lines of off-topic content.

> But in this script the parameter *-p *is not used!!!!

  Possibly.  Or, the system is reading data from stdin very slowly.  So
it doesn't have the opportunity to send packets in parallel.

> It's a Bug!!!!!!!????

  Possibly.  As always, patches are welcome.