logintime attribute - most specific time

jomajo ster.efx at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:56:20 CEST 2012

Hello Alan.

Few weeks ago simple authentication with "login-time" attributes was
working.

Now I wan't to use just few tables in my MySQL radius database.

These tables:

http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n5693637/1.png
http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n5693637/2.png

But there is a problem, my Radius server doesn't look at "login-time"
attribute."Login-Time" is enabled in Authorization section also in the
instantiate section.

User authenticates successfully at any time!

++[checkval] returns notfound             ?
++[expiration] returns noop                 ?
++[logintime] returns noop                  ?

Could you please take a look ?

Freeradius - X : http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=362100&c=5808807

Freeradius -X , when user tries to log in:
http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=362102&c=9548423